Who are we?
We are Matteo and Michael, two Physiotherapy 4th year students and training enthusiasts. We gathered lots experience in the field of physical work out over the years in many disciplines and places. Here we want to share these with other people who like to work out in any form and on any level.
We are also active as Trainers in the Amsterdam Zuidoost area, where we organize outdoor group sessions. Other forms of training, like personal training or specialized group sessions are also possible on request.
I started in the field of martial arts at the age of 6, trained and competed in Wrestling, Taekwondo and Muay Thai. Although my heart lies in the martial arts I also love many other forms of training that are interesting and challenging on many levels.
– Sports Teacher Education in Germany.
– Fitness-, Athletic- and Personal Trainer License
– Sports Therapist License.
– Taekwondo trainer of a youth and a non-competitive adults group for about 1 year.
– Muay Thai Trainer and Coach for 2 years.
Born and grown up in Italy, I had the luck to get into a gym for the first time at the age of 15. It was love at first sight, and since that moment i have never had enough of the magic fitness world. The passion for the human body grew simultaneoiusly in me along the time. I knew it would have been part of my life anyway, so after high school I decided to make it my profession.
I have been working as fitness and aquaerobics instructor for 4 years.
– Bachelor degree “Preventive Physical Education”, University of Pavia, Italy
– Completed the “Sport Performance Enhancement” Minor, Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen.
– Personal Trainer Diploma of the “Italian Weightlifting Federation”
– Coached Bootcamps in 2013 and 2014.